Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

IPhone Pictures and Photo Apps

I thought I would share some of my recent IPhone pictures.  Little moments that I have captured of life. art and of course my little muse.  It is amazing having the phone and being able to take pictures at any given moment.  I have been trying to be better at carrying my Nikon with me but it is just so convenient because the phone always seems to be there.  Some apps I love to manipulate my pictures with are Infinicam. Camera Bag. Picfx. 100 Camera. Fotoffiti and Instagram.  Another app I have fallen in love with is Photo365 (image above).  It is a place to document your life in photographs.  Everyday you enter a photo for that day.  It is great to look back at blocks of time in photographs.  I am not necessarily a writer so this is a great way to journal my days in image form.






No comments:

Post a Comment